Farmland values north central Iowa continue to rise in 2012
North central Iowa farmland increased 30% over last years values to bring the region to an average price per acre of farmland to $9560. North central Iowa has some of the best farmland in the state of Iowa and a low ratio of tillable versus non tillable acres. Significant investment activity has occurred in this region. Very specific information is available on the individual county on this website.
DollarsAndDirt is a unique wesbite, the only one of its kind featuring farmland prices in the entire state of Iowa. Each county features:
- Highest sale price
- Average farmland prices county by county
- Average County CSR
- Average farmland value per CSR point
- Rent spreads from low to high
- Average farmland rent per CSR point
- Recent land sales and auction results
- Much more
Counties in the central Iowa Crop Reporting District include the following.
(Click a county to go directly to its page on farmland values.)
- Kossuth County farmland values
- Winnebago County farmland values
- Worth County farmland values
- Mitchell County farmland values
- Hancock County farmland values
- Cerro Gordo County farmland values
- Floyd County farmland values
- Humbolt County farmland values
- Wright County farmland values
- Franklin County farmland values
- Butler County farmland values
Considering selling farmland in Iowa?
We are auctioneers in Iowa and we sell farms all over the state of Iowa including the northwest region. Our staff in central Iowa is ready to help you. Take a look at what others have had to say about us on the Reviews page
When marketing a farm you have options to choose from in selling a farm. We have the ability to sell your farmland for you in several ways or a combination of ways.
- Live Auction
- Private Treaty Listing
- Offered to our investors pool for immediate offers
If you are interested in learning what your farm assets will achieve at auction or private sale you can click CONTACT link above. We will evaluate your farm and prepare a free and confidential price opinion on your farm. In addition we will also outline a marketing strategy for your farm or assets that will achieve the best and highest offer for your farmland or machinery. Call Jason Smith, Auctioneer at (712)592-8965